- Primary cooking area = 513 square inches
- Expandable cooking grate area = 274 square inches
- Total cooking area = 787 square inches
- Three stainless steel burners
- 39,000 BTU-per-hour input main burners
- 13,000 BTU-per-hour input SEAR ZONE burner
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input side burner
- WEBER CRAFTED 9mm stainless steel cooking grates
- WEBER CRAFTED frame
- Stainless steel FLAVORIZER bars
- Flush electronic push button ignition system, 1 AA battery included
- Porcelain-enameled lid with thermometer
- Integrated surface lighting
- Extra large prep & serve table
- Painted enclosed steel cabinet with painted steel door
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
*Extended warranty prices may vary depending on the purpose for which the appliance is purchased. Items purchased for commercial use are not able to use standard extended warranty pricing. Click here to see our Extended Warranty price list.
Warranty Pricing Details