Summit's shallow depth series of built-in undercounter refrigeration includes ENERGY STAR certified choices for improved efficiency in modern style. The FF195IF features a versatile design that meets NSF-7 and UL-471 commercial standards but is also approved for residential use. Sized at just 19 inches wide and 18 inches deep, it comes in a jet black cabinet with a sealed back for easy cleaning of the unit. The height can be adjusted between 33 7/8 and 34 1/2 inches to best suit your space. The stainless steel door features an integrated stainless steel frame designed to accept panels, allowing you to create a custom look under the counter (panel size: 31 9/16 inch H x 18 7/8 inch W at 3/4 inch thick). Customers provide their own handle to best match their setting. The space-saving right-angle plug and integrated hinge provide added flexibility in unit placement. Inside, the FF195IF utilizes an internal fan to ensure the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom. An automatic defrost system ensures minimal user maintenance, while LED lighting allows full visibility of stored items in the jet black interior. Three adjustable slide-out glass shelves provide flexible storage capacity inside the 3.1 cu. ft. interior. A shelving brake system offers added safety when moving and storing contents, while two chrome door racks are ideal for storing condiments, canned beverages, and other larger items. The dial thermostat, with seven temperature settings, is located in the front upper-right corner for easy temperature management. The FF195IF is ENERGY STAR certified and designed for built-in or freestanding use. For a similar glass door unit commercially approved for outdoor use, see the SPR489OSPNR.
- Ideal for home wet bars, island kitchens, and other applications with limited footprint space
- Rated by the DOE to perform with more efficiency than federal standards require, saving your unit energy and you on higher utility costs
- ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standard and meets UL-471 for use in commercial settings
- Integrated stainless steel door frame accepts full overlay panels, allowing you to customize the refrigerator door or blend it into your cabinetry design; panel size: 18 7/8" W x 31 9/16" H and at least 3/4" thick; 10 lbs. maximum; customers provide their own handles
- Front-breathing design lets you make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost system
- Three glass shelves with brake system ensures safe, optimal storage
- Two chrome racks accommodate a variety of sizes for optimal interior storage
- Automatically illuminates when the door is open for an attractive and energy efficient view
- Allows for easy cleaning and organization within the interior of the unit
- Dial thermostat with seven temperature settings offers easy temperature management
- Meets both residential and commercial standards
- Space saving design for easier cleanability
- Provides flexibility in unit placement without needing added depth
- Door includes a lock and key for optional security. If planning to use the lock, be sure to include a 5/8" hole in the lower center of your custom panel
- Four leveling legs allow you to adjust the height between 33 7/8" and 34 1/2" to best fit your undercounter space
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
- Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet
||33.88" (86 cm)
||19.0" (48 cm)
||18.0" (46 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||35.0" (89 cm)
||3.13 cu.ft. (89 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||70.0 lbs. (32 kg)
||75.0 lbs. (34 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
|Level Legs Qty
||34 to 50 F
||29.0" (74 cm)
||16.0" (41 cm)
||12.75" (32 cm)
|Compressor Step Height
||7.0" (18 cm)
|Compressor Step Width
||16.0" (41 cm)
|Compressor Step Depth
||6.25" (16 cm)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
*Extended warranty prices may vary depending on the purpose for which the appliance is purchased. Items purchased for commercial use are not able to use standard extended warranty pricing. Click here to see our Extended Warranty price list.
Warranty Pricing Details