The Marvel Low Profile All Refrigerator features a fully adjustable cantilevered shelving system that accommodates even tall items, a MaxStore bin for loose items and bonus door storage.
- 4.6 cu. ft. capacity stores (118) 12-oz cans
- (1) full-width and (1) half-width cantilevered, fully adjustable white steel-framed glass shelves and (1) fixed white steel framed glass shelf
- Tall item storage: half-width interior shelf allows for high-clearance vertical storage
- MaxStore smooth-glide clear bin organizes loose, bulky items; capable of storing 15 lbs of produce, 4 wine bottles or 22 cans
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- Proprietary shelving design allows for cool air to circulate throughout cabinet for temperature consistency from top to bottom
- Sound-buffering design
- Multifunction controls allow you to select a precise cabinet temperature from 34° F to 60° F
- Features easy-to-use settings and options
- Low profile, ADA-compliant height allows for universal installation applications
- Arctic white LED lighting brightly illuminates interior
- Bright arctic white interior easily wipes clean
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4 inch with leveling legs
- Door lock for added safety and security
- 1-year parts and labor warranty and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|12-oz Can Capacity
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||24" W x 24" D x 31.25" H
|Interior Cabinet Color
||23.875" W x 23.71875" D x 31" H
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||34°F to 60°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
*Extended warranty prices may vary depending on the purpose for which the appliance is purchased. Items purchased for commercial use are not able to use standard extended warranty pricing. Click here to see our Extended Warranty price list.
Warranty Pricing Details