Convenience and strength combine in the WindTunnel® 2 Rewind Upright to offer an optimal cleaning experience. The retracting cord, 5-position height adjustment, and easy-rinse filter eliminate hassles, while the WindTunnel® Technology removes deeply embedded dirt. Features
- Dual-Stage Cyclonic Technology - Ensures a consistent cleaning experience with No Loss of Suction*
- WindTunnel® 2 Technology - Creates two channels of suction to lift and remove surface debris and deeply embedded dirt
- Rinsable Filter - Rinse and reuse for long-lasting convenience
- HEPA Media Filter - Traps 99.97% of dirt, dust, and pollens down to 0.3 microns
- Bottom-Release Dirt Cup - Empties dirt and debris with the push of a button
- Above-Floor Cleaning - Reaches up to 10 feet for easy access to ceilings, crown molding, window treatments, fans, and more
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
*Per IEC 60312-1 1st Edition, Clause 5.9. Test results within accepted variability tolerance of 5% Includes
- Extension Wand
- Turbo Tool
- Dusting Brush
- Crevice Tool
- Deep cleaning
- Hassle-free adjustment
- Bottom-release cup for easy cleanup
|Auto Cord Rewind
||Dual Cyclonic Air System
|Sealed Allergen System
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.